You are here
Putting the Customer First® Standard
Putting the Customer First ® is recognised as the National Standard for Customer Service and is a common quality standard for improving the customer's experience.
The Standard has now been achieved by hundreds of UK organisations with growing worldwide interest. Find out how you can join them and earn the right to display the mark of service excellence.
Putting the Customer First ® has been developed and is delivered by our Partner Members, Customer First UK Ltd.
Your journey to achieving the Standard is practical, developmental and really value-adding.
The key milestones along your journey include:
Building Customer Relationships
- How do you identify and then meet your customers' needs?
- How do you follow up your customers?
- What practices are in place to deal effectively with customer complaints and queries?
Maximising Market Awareness
- What is your approach to understanding the market?
- How is the target market identified?
- How are your services improved and new ones developed to better meet your customers' needs?
Developing your People
- How do your people understand and assess customers' requirements?
- Are your recruitment methods ensuring you have the best person for each position?
- How do you ensure that your people are continually developing their skills so they can provide the best service to your customers?
Find out more about the Putting the Customer First® Standard:
Purchase the Guide to Interpreting the Customer First® Standard
If you want to know more, or want to apply, please contact us at email@example.com.