Surgeons’ Hall, Edinburgh - 28 January 2014
This is the conference that’s designed by customer service people for customer service people.
There is a fabulous speaker line-up which is a unique mix of wise heads and fresh faces but all with one thing in common - fantastic customer service experience.
- Learn how Metro Bank creates fans, not customers
- Hear how Miele UK instills a customer-focused culture
- Understand the psychology of sales and service from the UK’s leading psychology expert
- Gaze into the future to the Age of Collaboration in Service
- Be inspired by an Everest Expedition Leader through a riveting and awe-inspiring account of the leadership skills and determination to select the right team, motivate and engage them to build a shared vision to reach their goal.
There really is no better value with a cost of only £250 (£200 for SOCAPiE members). As a not-for-profit professional body, we understand your priorities of a great speaker panel at affordable prices – and that’s what we’ve delivered.
Don’t delay. Click here for full details and to book a place for you and your colleagues today.